The Tools our Company is Built Upon
OpenMETA provides several key innovations:
- Use of multi-domain models of components
- Capability to model a "design space" of candidate designs in a unified model
- Automation of analyses across an entire space of candidate designs with the use of an Multidisciplinary Design Analysis and Optimization (MDAO) framework
The OpenMETA toolset integrates together a diverse and expandable set of best-in-class tools that operate on the single unified multi-domain models. The tools integrated includes: PTC Creo, Solidworks, Dymola, MSC NASTRAN (structural analysis), MSC PATRAN (for composite analysis), MSC ADAMS, Siemens FEMAP, Dassault Abaqus FEA, SPICE, EagleCAD, and others to a lesser extent of integration. We also have a unique feature that allows you to co-edit our OpenMETA design models simultaneously with Creo PTC CAD ("Meta-Link") - useful when it's more intuitive for a user to compose his design model in 3D space, rather than using the 2D model editor.
- Version 0.11.0 (Released 2017-4-21)
- Version 0.10.0 (Released 2017-02-06)
- Version 0.9.1 (Released 2017-01-16)
- Version 0.8.1 (Released 2016-12-16)
- Version 0.7.1 (Released 2016-11-11)
Please refer to the Revision History page for more details on the feature set of each OpenMETA release.