Contribute to our component library, improve our tools, and build new features. Start dates are offered year-round.
Email us your resume, a short description of your interest interning with us, and when you want to start at email@example.com.
- Build and document libraries of design models using Metamorphosys Tools, EagleCAD, SPICE, and System C
- Develop and execute quality assurance tests for the Metamorphosys Tools before public releases
- Complete an end-to-end circuit design that's modeled with the Metamorphosys tools and validated with a physical prototype.
- Student in BS or MS EE/Physical Sciences
- Knowledge of EE fundamentals, and exposure to one of the following:
- Analog electronics
- PCB design
- Circuit Modeling
- Electrical Instrumentation design
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentations