The Tool Our Company is Built Upon
OpenMETA provides several key innovations:
- Multi-domain component models
- Ability to model and analyze a discrete set of candidate designs via a unified "Design Space" model
- Automation of analyses across the entire space of candidate designs using a Multidisciplinary Design Analysis and Optimization (MDAO) framework
The OpenMETA toolset integrates a diverse and expandable set of best-in-class tools with unified multi-domain models.
Integrated software tools:
PTC Creo, Solidworks, Dymola, MSC Nastran (structural analysis), MSC Patran (composite analysis), MSC Adams, Siemens Femap, Dassault Abaqus Unified FEA, SPICE, EAGLE, and others to lesser extents of integration.
OpenMETA also allows users to co-edit OpenMETA design models simultaneously with Creo PTC CAD ("Meta-Link"), allowing users to compose the CAD design models in either 3D space using CREO Parametric or the 2D model editor using GME.
- Version 0.16.1 (Released 2017-12-01)
- Version 0.15.0 (Released 2017-11-13)
- Version 0.14.0 (Released 2017-10-12)
- Version 0.13.0 (Released 2017-08-31)
- Version 0.12.0 (Released 2017-06-23)
- Version 0.11.0 (Released 2017-04-21)
- Version 0.10.0 (Released 2017-02-06)
- Version 0.9.1 (Released 2017-01-16)
- Version 0.8.1 (Released 2016-12-16)
- Version 0.7.1 (Released 2016-11-11)
Please refer to the Revision History page for more details on the feature set of each OpenMETA release.
- Modeling Concepts
- Integrated Domains
- Test Benches
- Parametric Exploration Tool (PET)
- Results Browser
For additional documentation on the OpenMETA toolset as well as
detailed tutorials, please visit the Documentation page.
Interested in using OpenMETA for a particular industry/application?
We help clients to integrate their software tools and automate their workflows using OpenMETA.