WebGME is a next-generation platform for building model-based tools. With the wealth of capabilities that it provides out-of-the-box, we use it as the basis for many of our projects, and are proud to offer professional support for teams using it as the basis for their own model-based tools and projects.
MetaMorph offers two types of WebGME support for organizations and software teams.
Our experience and expertise helps your team move faster and reduce risk.
To learn more or request a detailed quote, contact us at:
Developer & Operational Support
MetaMorph provides assistance for developers and IT administrators that are integrating WebGME, helping you move swiftly through application development by providing expert support, on-demand training, operational support, and consulting on best practices.
- SLA: 48-hour response time
- Support Availability: 8x5 business days and hours (9-5pm M-F US Central Time)
- Operational support for WebGME running in your environment, including best practices for security, reliability, backup, and scalability. Hands-on troubleshooting of deployment and operational issues.
- Remote issue analysis and solution using screen-sharing sessions.
- Developer guidance on topics such as usage of specific platform features and optimizing for performance.
Developer and Operational Support is provided at hourly rates, pre-purchased as blocks in 8-hour increments.
MetaMorph’s engineers can provide software programming effort to help your team implement new features or custom applications. We can develop and contribute new features to the WebGME platform itself, or create new capabilities for your custom application (such as model transformations and language modifications).
Software Development support is offered on a project-specific basis.
WebGME: A Next-Generation Platform for Model-Based Tools
WebGME is an open-source, web-based, scalable, customizable, and collaborative model-building platform. Its development is led by Vanderbilt University's Institute for Software-Integrated Systems.
MetaMorph, Inc's engineers are contributors to the WebGME codebase and have experience building custom modeling environments on top of the WebGME platform. Our MetaMorphosys circuit-design tools are one such example.
To learn more about WebGME, visit the official website: https://www.webgme.org