We are currently looking for a CAD Modeling Intern to support our current engagement with Airbus special projects division as we demonstrate the benefits of coupling Model-Based Systems Engineering principles with well-built, parametric CAD models. Start dates are offered year-round.
Email us your resume, a short description of your interest interning with us, and when you want to start at email@example.com.
- Build and augment surface models of airplane geometry in PTC Creo 3 Parametric.
- Construct internal structural element models for the various geometry pieces.
- Support the extension and integration of these models with other OpenMETA-supported analysis tools such as MSC Nastran and Patran.
- Student in BS or MS ME/Physical Sciences
- Knowledge of ME fundamentals, and exposure to one modeling using one of the major commercial CAD packages: Catia, Creo, Solidworks, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentations
MetaMorph, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.